We’re Here To Answer Your Questions
Seller’s Advantage has purchased thousands of houses and we can buy yours in just a few days. There is no obligation, so contact us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
The offer technically does not expire, but we may have to rerun our numbers if too much time has passed due to market conditions.
Fill out the “Get My Free No-Obligation Quote” under the contact tab on our website or give us a call at 800-208-3243.
We actively purchase homes in Southern California, The Greater Phoenix Area, The Greater Philadelphia Area and The Greater Chicago area.
Our home buying process consists of six simple steps:
- Contact: Complete the online form to let us know that you are interested in help to “sell my house fast for cash“, or call us directly at 800-208-3243.
- Phone Call: During the initial phone call we will collect your property details and learn more about your unique situation and closing requirements.
- Callback: After performing a thorough market analysis and including anticipated repairs based on your disclosures, we will provide you with a realistic estimate on the value range of your home.
- On Location Meeting/Proposal: If the initial value range is acceptable to you, we will schedule an on-location inspection of your home and provide you with a firm offer at that time. There is no obligation to accept our offer.
- Review of Offer: At this point, the ball is in your court. You decide what is in your best interest. We encourage you to take as much time as you need to decide on our offer. We understand this is a significant, possibly life changing experience, and it is your decision to make on your timeline.
- Acceptance of Offer: If you agree to our offer, we’ll arrange a cash transaction and open up escrow & title to complete the purchase based on your time requirements. There are no hidden fees or costs involved. We pay all closing costs. What we offer you is what you get after paying off any existing liens, and nothing less.
No, it is absolutely FREE selling your home to Seller’s Advantage.
Yes, again if you are behind in payments or in foreclosure Seller’s Advantage can still help!
We establish the price based off of the current market conditions, the neighborhood comps, as well as the current condition of the home.
Yes, we buy condos.
Yes! If you are behind on payments Seller’s Advantage can still help!
When choosing Seller’s Advantage to sell your home, you will have a quick and easy sale. You don’t have to worry about finding a Realtor that you can trust and who will price your home appropriately. There is no hassle of strangers walking through your home for a tour or open houses. It is a quiet sell so you do not have to worry about nosey neighbors. No negotiating for repairs, Seller’s Advantage is a company that will buy your home in As-Is condition! You also won’t have to worry if the buyer will actually close.
It is up to you. We can typically close within 10-14 days or longer if desired.
Yes, although the seller is responsible for any commission owed to the Realtor. Any formal offer will need to be submitted through your current realtor as long as you are in contract.
Yes, but you must own the land as well.