We’re Here To Answer Your Questions
Seller’s Advantage has purchased thousands of houses and we can buy yours in just a few days. There is no obligation, so contact us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
The offer technically does not expire, but we may have to rerun our numbers if too much time has passed due to market conditions.
Fill out the “Get My Free No-Obligation Quote” under the contact tab on our website or give us a call at 800-208-3243.
We are currently purchasing homes in most major metropolitans across the country. The company started in California, in Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Francisco and expanded quickly into other markets. We are always adding additional cities, so contact us ASAP because we want to buy your house.
Our home buying process consists of six simple steps:
- Contact: Complete the online form to let us know that you are interested in help to “sell my house fast for cash“, or call us directly at 800-208-3243.
- Phone Call: During the initial phone call we will collect your property details and learn more about your unique situation and closing requirements.
- On Location Meeting/Proposal: After we collect the details of your property and situation, we will then schedule an on-location inspection of your home and provide you with a firm offer at that time. There is no obligation to accept our offer.
- Review of Offer: The ball is in your court. You decide what is in your best interest. We encourage you to take as much time as you need to look over our offer. We understand this is a significant decision and will work with you on your timeline.
- Acceptance of Offer: If you agree to our offer, we’ll arrange a cash transaction and open up escrow & title to complete the purchase based on your time requirements. There are no hidden fees or costs involved. We pay all closing costs. What we offer you is what you get, and nothing less. We buy houses fast, for cash. It’s that simple!
No, it is absolutely FREE selling your home to Seller’s Advantage.
Yes, again if you are behind in payments or in foreclosure Seller’s Advantage can still help!
We establish the price based off of the current market conditions, the neighborhood comps, as well as the current condition of the home.
Yes, we buy condos.
Yes! If you are behind on payments Seller’s Advantage can still help!
When choosing Seller’s Advantage to sell your home, you will have a quick and easy sale. You don’t have to worry about finding a Realtor that you can trust and who will price your home appropriately. There is no hassle of strangers walking through your home for a tour or open houses. It is a quiet sell so you do not have to worry about nosey neighbors. No negotiating for repairs, Seller’s Advantage is a company that will buy your home in As-Is condition! You also won’t have to worry if the buyer will actually close.
It is up to you. We can typically close within 10-14 days or longer if desired.
Yes, although the seller is responsible for any commission owed to the Realtor. Any formal offer will need to be submitted through your current realtor as long as you are in contract.
Yes, but you must own the land as well.